Family Bible Study Series
||What Is Our Life?
|| James 4:14
||John Kenneth Parel
|Time & Date:
|| 2018-03-19, 21:00-22:00
|| Life is short.
|Originally, God created men to fellowship with Him. We sinned and because of sin, we are bound to hell but Jesus Christ intervened and came to earth to give us life.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”(John 3:16)
We start living when we get saved, when we accept the Lord Jesus Christ in our hearts as our personal Saviour.
(15)”That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” (16)”For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
He can give us life because the life is in Christ and He is the bread life.
“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” (John 1:4)
“I am that bread of life.” (John 6:48)God values life more than anything.
“The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.” (Luke 12:23)3 Facts in life according to James 4:14
- Life has no certainty. “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow…”
– We do not know the future nor can we predict what the future holds.
– The only certain thing the world assures us is uncertainty.
– Success or failure will come unexpectedly.
- Life has a value. “…For what is your life?”
– Life is important (Luke 12:23)
– Life is so important that Jesus laid his life for His sheep. (John 10:11 & 15)
- Life is short. “…It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.”
We must apply the principle, “God giveth, God taketh away.”
||Only one life ’twill soon be passed, only what’s done for Christ will last. What are we doing with the life that God has given us?
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss