Family Bible Study Series
||Justin Keith Parel
|Time & Date:
|| 2018-03-30, 22:00-23:00
||How can a Christian welcome God?
|3 Ways we must welcome God
- We must welcome God with EXCITEMENT. v.1-3
– He ran as he saw God.
– The thought of having God excited and delighted them.
– “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” (Psalm 37:4)
– “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13)
– “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” (II Corinthians 9:8)
- We must welcome God through TREATMENT. v.4-9
– He served them well.
– “I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.” (Psalm 119:60)
– “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.” (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
- We must welcome God by setting APPOINTMENT v. 10
– He wondered when he would see God again.
||Being a child of God, we Christians must always please our Heavenly Father as if He is with us. We must always welcome God in every aspect of our living. We should always be excited to welcome Him in every way, treat God as how we would treat Him if He is with us and always look for a time to meet our God..
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss