Family Bible Study Series
|Time & Date:
|| 2018-03-31, 21:00-22:00
||How can we remember Christ this Easter?
- They prioritized the Lord Jesus Christ. (1)
– They came early in the morning to see the Lord Jesus Christ.
– They knew the Lord is dead yet they still put him first.
– As children of the living God, we must always put Him number 1.
– Matthew 6:33 “But seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God…”
- They remembered the Lord Jesus Christ’s words. (8)
– They were puzzled as to the whereabouts of the Lord Jesus.
– Perhaps these people were discouraged as the One they’re looking for wasn’t anywhere to be found.
– These people were reminded and encouraged by these two men. (7)
– Sometimes as children of God, we tend to focus on ourselves than turn our eyes upon the Lord, we must always remember our God and His words.
– II Timothy 2:8 “Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel.”
- They told everyone of the Lord Jesus Christ. (9)
– Upon hearing of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ told by those two men, these people were encouraged and energized right away.
– They became excited and told everyone of what they have just heard, “The Lord Jesus Christ is RISEN”.
– What about us? We have heard, we have listened and we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour.
Mark 16:15 “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
||Real Easter Sunday is all about remembering the Lord Jesus Christ and His word that we may have to tell others about Him and His sacrifice on the Cross? When will we? Will we?
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss